The above quote is by Louis Pasteur. If you aren't familiar with Pasteur he was the French scientist credited with identifying the science of Microbiology. He also discovered a cure for Rabies. He clearly was a clever gentleman, and I would agree that his quote has merit!
"LUCK FAVORS THE MIND THAT IS PREPARED!"
How prepared are you for your exam? I hope that you have made the choice to complete your review and now you are looking at the example questions that I have included on the blog. If so I am proud of you. I have no doubt that you will be successful on the test. I will look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Good luck on the following set of images.
4. Who is this Greek god (Greek and Roman names, please).
6. Identify this Greek god (Greek and Roman names, please).
7. Who is this character? Please include both Greek and Roman names. What were his domains?
9. Who is this Greek god? In addition, explain the myth concerning the symbol depicted behind her.
8. Identify the human character in this sketch (Greek and Roman names, please).
10. What is this? Identify the characters associated with this symbol and in what capacity. How is this ancient symbol relevant to people living in the 21st century?