Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Journey of Odysseus....







Dear Mythology Kids,

Welcome to The Odyssey, by Homer. We started this amazing piece of literature on Monday, March 8th. We will read some of the text in class, but I will also ask that you read part of it at home. I gave each student a "storyboard," which is an effective way of "breaking" the epic "a part" so that you can understand it better when you actually read it. If you did miss class on Monday, please make sure that you obtain this information from someone that was present.


HOMEWORK:

1. Your "Dateline Troy" assignment is due on Wed. Please refer to my previous post for additional information.


2. Your "Desk-Top Teaching Vocabulary" assignment is due on Tuesday, March 16th! Please visit with me so I can give you the instructions. I would also communicate with an individual in class.


3. Please remember to bring your book to class, ladies and gentlemen!

I will visit with you on Wed.

Cheers,
Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...