Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Your Nature Myth is due on Friday, October 22nd

Dear Mythology Kids,

I hope you enjoy your "Fall Break." If you missed class today, we completed the following:

1. Your "Nature Myth" assignment was introduced to you. Your rough draft and first draft are both due on Friday, October 22nd. WORK ON YOUR ASSIGNMENT OVER THE BREAK, as you will be busy with other aspects upon your return. Please see me on Wed., so that I can give you the information for your assignment. I will also include several copies of the explanation outside the door. I'm sorry but I'm having difficulties with including the assignment as as PDF.

2. We then reviewed for the quiz covering "Oedipus," "Antigone," and Greek theater. The "Antigone" portion of your quiz was completed and corrected in class. We then went to the lab, where we began completing the "Oedipus" and Greek drama portions of the quiz. WE DID NOT FINISH IN CLASS, so students saved their responses to their student numbers, and we will continue with the quiz on the Monday that you return.

Take Care,
Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...