"What did I miss?
"Nothing. We did nothing. That's right, we never do anything in class."
1. We completed the introductory quiz covering "the mythological hero." Find the most inconvenient time for you, and then let me know, because the only time you can take it, is when it is convenient for me.
Jaede spoke to me, as did Shelby....NO ONE ELSE DID, so you guys need to GROW UP and find the "responsible" gene in your pain and then active it.
2. You were then introduced to "PERSEUS" pgs. 147-154. YOU NEED TO READ THE MYTH FOR TUESDAY!
3. Students were given a story board to assist them with having schema about the myth. You are welcome to collect a board from the Mythology make-up box in the room.
1. Mosaic subject is due on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11th!
2. Revision of "Comparison Essay" is due on November 7th.
3. Please read "Perseus" pg. 146-154
4. Anticipate a quiz covering the myth.