If you missed class, we completed the following:
1.Each student received a packet of papers, which are important for the first three weeks of the term. If you missed class, the packet can easily be located in the "Mythology Make-Up" Box located in the room. Please collect a packet and the distribute the pages as follows:
- Blue map...in NOTES section of your binder
- Yellow and White pages entitled "Tell me a Story" and "Mythology? Greek and Roman Gods Chart" both go in the HANDOUT section of the notebook
- Green handout entitled "One of thirteen" goes in the HOMEWORK" section of your notebook
- Yellow handout entitled "Gods and Goddesses" goes in the HANDOUT section
- Blue handout entitled "Modern Day God" goes in the HOMEWORK section
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR NOTEBOOK ORGANIZED and WITH YOU EACH CLASS PERIOD!
2. Each student also received a "Free Homework Coupon!" Please communicate with me about receiving one these, as they are important for you!
3. We then discussed the assignment entitled "What is a Classic?" Students were given several examples of previous examples. Please note that these can not be repeated. Each of you received a copy of the assignment the first day of class. Please read through it and let me know if you have any questions! THE ASSIGNMENT IS DUE ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 26th!
4. We then discussed the importance and relevance of Mythology in modern culture! Why is mythology worth taking?
1. What is a Classic Assignment is due on Tuesday, August 26th!