Dear Mythology Students,I welcome you to the land of gods and goddesses, where logic does not exist, only the idea that some where in the slime of cosmic confusion order becomes real. Was that poetic? TRANSLATION: Prepare yourself to learn ancient ideas and concepts that are bizarre; yet still relevant and valid in modern times. I welcome you to Mythology.
HOMEWORK for Monday, 25th, 2016
1. Supplies with five dividers ( assignments, notes, handouts, vocab./mechanics, journal)
HOMEWORK for Monday, August 24th, 2015
2. "What is a Classic? "
- Identify your "classic " choice.
- In your words, what does the term "classic" mean to you?
- In a brief paragraph, explain why you consider your choice to be "classic?" Please be specific. A response such as, "Because I like it," is not sufficient!
- Please type, double space your response, using 12 ptt font, Times New Roman print
- Include an image of your chosen "classic example."
- Follow the example offered on the explanation handout given to you on Thursday.
- Include your first and last name, my name, period, and date in the upper left corner of your assignment (MLA format)
HERE ARE SOME PREVIOUS STUDENT EXAMPLES. Please do not repeat these.
I look forward to working with you this year.