If you missed class, we completed the following,,,,,
1. We reviewed with a partner concerning the "Creation Myth." The best to prep is to make sure you feel good about the practice quiz on the previous post.
2. Students took the quiz.
3. We then started with the Greek Pantheon by identifying the gods by GREEK, ROMAN, SYMBOLS, and DOMAINS. If you missed class, please obtain this information from one of your friends. We stopped at Demeter!
1. Please read pages 24---- to the first 1/2 of 36. This section pertains to each of the 13 Olympians. Your assignment is to identify THREE POINTS of INTEREST for each god, and then record that as your homework. For example:
1. I find it interesting that he is the king of the gods; yet, he lacks leadership skills; he is so indecisive.
2. He is recognized as not making difficult decisions too often, but I think it is interesting that when he does, he is fair.
3. The fact that he thought the SKY was better than the SEA is interesting to me.
You should have a minimum of three points for each god. THIS IS DUE ON FRIDAY!