Friday, March 17, 2017

Thursday, March 16th, 2017

Dear Mythology Kids,
Hooray! Welcome to your final term of high school. I am here to help you. Please let me  know what you need, so that I can help you, and you can end with "flying colors!" 


This is what we completed....
1. We started the "history lesson" regarding the Minoans and the Myceneans.
2. Students then watched a 20 minute History Channel regarding the Minoan civilization. If you missed class, I can share the link with you.
3. Please communicate with the a friend from class, so you return on Monday caught up.

HOMEWORK:
NONE! You will have an assignment on Monday, so please make sure you are in class.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU OBTAIN THE HANDOUT BEFORE YOU RETURN TO CLASS ON MONDAY!


Did I miss anything?
No, we did nothing! We never do anything in class! Of course you missed something!  We started discussing the history behind our next hero called THESEUS!
What do I need to do?
Stop by the room and collect the "storyboard" that outlines all the information regarding the history and the myth itself.

Look up the following in relationship to the storyboard:
  •  Crete
  • Knossos
  • Minoans
  • Minos
  • Labyrinthian 



 

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...