Now that we have completed THE ILIAD, you should have a greater under standing of the epic's structure and the literary elements, such as IRONY which add meaning to the text. Explain the IRONY within ONE of the included events depicted below. Please offer an explanation as to why IRONY is such an effective literary tool, and what it does to you as the reader in relationship to the chosen image. You will need to offer some schema for the image that you select. NOTE: Some of the images act as the catalyst for the irony that eventually takes place.
Creative Project Questions (answered in class on Tuesday)
1. Why did you select the particular mythological topic as your project's focus?
2. What connection(s) have you made to yourself?
3. What understanding of course content is represented in the project?
4. Comment on your process....Were you actively engaged/involved in creating the project since it was given to you 8 weeks ago? Tell me about your creation and your implementation process.
5. Is the final product your BEST work? Thoroughly explain. What have you done well?
6. Where do you think improvement could have been made?