- Graea (b1)/Medusa (b2, b4)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
NO ONE MISSED CLASS TODAY....Tuesday, Dec. 2nd!
We completed presentations for the following characters today in class:
Oh, just a reminder...if you and/or your parents are able to attend the "Student Lead Conferences" on Wednesday from 3-7 p.m., I would value having the opportunity to visit with them and you. I won't be available until 4:30 p.m. See you then.....
1. "Drugs, enjoy them while they last." ______________
2. We have never known the benefits of youth. _______________ (b2, b4 only)
3. "Let's eat human kabobs for dinner. "______________
4. I "own" a cement company. ____________ (b2, b4 only)
5. Odysseus and his crew helped themselves to my stores of cheese and milk.____________
6. "Do you need some thread for your shoe?" ____________________
7. "Do not eat the cattle of the sun god, Helios." _________________
8. I will make you forget the colors of black and white. _________________
10. "I should have sacrificed that gift from Poseidon." _____________
11. He was not affected by my potion. ______________
12. I am kept in a labyrinth. ________________
13. God of the winds. _______________
14. We're "dying" to hear their song. __________________
15. My best friend and I have a habit of not keeping our boyfriends for long. I've had six in the last few days, and she's had so many that I've lost count (any order).
15. ________________________ 16. _____________________
17. "You will set him free, or your little island will find itself at the bottom of Poseidon's sea. " ___________________
I will look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Dear Mythology Kids, If you missed class today, I hope that you are not sick, and if you are missing class due to skiing, then have fun! I...
Dear Mythology Students, Norse Mythology are the stories of the Scandanavian people . The Norse were extremely skilled at sea faring ; co...
Dear Mythology Students , I welcome you to the land of gods and goddesses, where logic does not exist, only the idea that some where i...
Dear Mythology Kids, Enjoy your LONG WEEKEND, cute kids, but work on your monologue assignment due on Thursday, Feb. 23rd! What did you m...