- Graea (b1)/Medusa (b2, b4)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
NO ONE MISSED CLASS TODAY....Tuesday, Dec. 2nd!
We completed presentations for the following characters today in class:
Oh, just a reminder...if you and/or your parents are able to attend the "Student Lead Conferences" on Wednesday from 3-7 p.m., I would value having the opportunity to visit with them and you. I won't be available until 4:30 p.m. See you then.....
1. "Drugs, enjoy them while they last." ______________
2. We have never known the benefits of youth. _______________ (b2, b4 only)
3. "Let's eat human kabobs for dinner. "______________
4. I "own" a cement company. ____________ (b2, b4 only)
5. Odysseus and his crew helped themselves to my stores of cheese and milk.____________
6. "Do you need some thread for your shoe?" ____________________
7. "Do not eat the cattle of the sun god, Helios." _________________
8. I will make you forget the colors of black and white. _________________
10. "I should have sacrificed that gift from Poseidon." _____________
11. He was not affected by my potion. ______________
12. I am kept in a labyrinth. ________________
13. God of the winds. _______________
14. We're "dying" to hear their song. __________________
15. My best friend and I have a habit of not keeping our boyfriends for long. I've had six in the last few days, and she's had so many that I've lost count (any order).
15. ________________________ 16. _____________________
17. "You will set him free, or your little island will find itself at the bottom of Poseidon's sea. " ___________________
I will look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Dear Mythology Kids, If you missed class today, we completed the following: 1. PC #11 PC #11 Smithson Funeral Home claims that their c...
Dear Mythology Students, Norse Mythology are the stories of the Scandanavian people . The Norse were extremely skilled at sea faring ; co...
Dear Mythology Kids, Enjoy your LONG WEEKEND, cute kids, but work on your monologue assignment due on Thursday, Feb. 23rd! What did you m...
Dear Mythology Students , I welcome you to the land of gods and goddesses, where logic does not exist, only the idea that some where i...