Dear Mythology Kids,
If you missed class, this is what we did:
1. You had a history lesson on the Minoan culture and their connection to the myth of "Theseus and the Minotaur." Please visit with someone in class, concerning this information.
2. You saw several different images associated with the Minoan culture and how certain practices relate to the myth.
1. Please read "Theseus and the Minotaur" pgs. 155-165 for WEDNEDAY.
2. Please read "Daedalus" pgs. 144-145 for WEDNESDAY, as well.
3. YOU QUIZ WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEDNEDAY. You will "be caught in the labyrinth" of T.H.S. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
4. Your chosen mosaic subject and works cited page are due on Wednesday. Please make sure your subject is printed on the mosaic.