Dear Mythology Students,
We completed the following today in class:
1. We reviewed the "COUNCIL TABLE of MT. OLYMPUS" and discussed which gods are located next to each other at the table and why. Please obtain this information from someone else in class.
2. We then reviewed for the "Application Quiz" by correcting the "practice-quiz.'
3. We took and corrected the quiz.
4. The Throne Assignment was explained to each student. You actually have a copy of the throne assignment in the packet that I gave to you on the first day of class. It is light blue in color and there is a throne located on the back of the explanation. THE THRONE ASSIGNMENT is due ON THURSDAY, OCT. 6th!
1. Remember that your "Modern Day God" assignment is due on Monday, September 26th!
2. Throne assignment is due on Thursday, Oct. 6th