We had a history lesson today concerning Theseus and the Minotaur!
If you missed class, this is what we did:
1. You had a history lesson on the Minoan culture and their connection to the myth of "Theseus and the Minotaur." Please visit with someone in class, concerning this information.
2. You saw several different images associated with the Minoan culture and how certain practices relate to the myth.
3. Journal #5 "Minoan Culture:Points of Interest"
We viewed a video clip concerning the Minoan culture and recorded a minimum of 10 points that we found engaging.
1. Please read "Theseus and the Minotaur" pgs. 155-165 for FRIDAY.
2. Please read "Daedalus" pgs. 144-145 for FRIDAY, as well.
3. YOUR QUIZ WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY. You will "be caught in the labyrinth" of T.H.S. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.