Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dear Mythology Kids,
STOP MISSING CLASS! I love your guts, but I am going to "call you out!" If you are ill, then by all means stay at home, but many of you are not getting up in time for school, so you are missing first period, or you are going out for lunch, and failing to watch the clock. ARRIVE ON TIME, as it is SO RUDE when you are LATE! FIGURE IT OUT, my young friends. I don't have the time to repeat myself, even though I do that frequently in class. Seriously, I don't have an extra 80 minutes to offer you. VISIT WITH ANOTHER STUDENT IN CLASS, in order to find out what you missed! CHANGE YOURSELVES and if you need help then contact a psychologist! I am happy to act as your "psychologist!"

"What did I miss?"

1. Each student completed a graphic organizer regarding the basic plot line for The Iliad.  Please visit with a friend in class regarding this information. DO NOT JUST COPY IT....have your friend explain the information to you.

2. Students were then introduced to a research assignment regarding characters within the epic. If you were absent, then you were assigned a partner. AWESOME! Now you have the opportunity become better acquainted with someone that you may not know! PLEASE STOP BY and visit with me, so I can give you the reading material, which needs to be annotated/notated for THURSDAY!

Peace Out,
Crampton
NOTE: Select ONE of the images below to use as the primary focus for your power point. You will need to locate an additional four images for your presentation. You should not use any of the additional pieces that I have located for you below. TRUST ME when I tell you that you will be "spoiled for choice" regarding images associated with your character. GOOGLE IMAGES can easily provide with additional "visual aides!"

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...