If you missed class, we completed the following:
1. Students were introduced to an interesting way to annotate and notate their reading material.
NOTE: . Each type of notation correlates to a specific color. Please see the color key below.
- If you find a section of text confusing then you would underline it using BROWN.
- If you are able to make a connection to your own life then you would underline that section of text using your PURPLE.
- Another way to annotate is by asking QUESTIONS about the text. RED is the color you will use for this annotation.
- If you come across a VOCABULARY word that you don't know use YELLOW!
- If a piece of text touches you emotionally, then BLUE is the color for that annotation.
- If a piece of writing is poetic to you, then use BLACK!
- If text gives you a different perspective then GREEN is your annotation color.
- ORANGE is the color you will use if you come across text that you find interesting