Dear Mythology Kids,
YOUR TEST COVERING THE ILIAD WILL TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY and THURSDAY of next week!
1. You will be given several different events (ie. Hector and Ajax battle, Ajax rapes Cassandra) and then be asked to identify if the event takes place in The Iliad or The Odyssey.
2. You will have quotes associated with Cassandra, Clytemnestra, Ajax (G), Ajax (L), Aeneus, and Odysseus.
3. You will see 15 pieces of artwork that relate to events associated with The Iliad.
1. You will respond to two of the essay options given to you on the previous blog post (and in class)
2. You will read two of four excerpts from The Iliad and then discuss the dramatic irony within the chosen excerpts, and why the irony heightens the plot line!
PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE!
Please visit with me if you have ANY questions or concerns!