Saturday, February 7, 2015
Friday, February 6th, 2015
Dear Mythology Kids,
YOUR TEST COVERING THE ILIAD WILL TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY and THURSDAY of next week!
1. You will be given several different events (ie. Hector and Ajax battle, Ajax rapes Cassandra) and then be asked to identify if the event takes place in The Iliad or The Odyssey.
2. You will have quotes associated with Cassandra, Clytemnestra, Ajax (G), Ajax (L), Aeneus, and Odysseus.
3. You will see 15 pieces of artwork that relate to events associated with The Iliad.
1. You will respond to two of the essay options given to you on the previous blog post (and in class)
2. You will read two of four excerpts from The Iliad and then discuss the dramatic irony within the chosen excerpts, and why the irony heightens the plot line!
PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE!
Please visit with me if you have ANY questions or concerns!
Complete the Practice Quiz Practice Quiz for Greek Creation Myth “Let’s review, my young friends.” 1. 1. “The Greek Creatio...
Dear Mythology Students, Norse Mythology are the stories of the Scandanavian people . The Norse were extremely skilled at sea faring ; co...
Dear Mythology Students , I welcome you to the land of gods and goddesses, where logic does not exist, only the idea that some where i...
Dear Mythology Kids, Enjoy your LONG WEEKEND, cute kids, but work on your monologue assignment due on Thursday, Feb. 23rd! What did you m...