Friday, February 20, 2015

February 19th, 2015

Dear Cute Kids,

STOP MISSING CLASS! I appreciate those of you that communicate with me prior to being gone! However, there are many of you that NEVER visit with me, and then expect me to take my time to catch you up....NOT COOL, guys! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE MISSED ANY DAY THIS week, please do the following:

1. Communicate with someone regarding the FIRST PAGE of the ODYSSEY storyboard. Everyone received one of these last week! If you don't have one, then use a sheet of notebook paper, and obtain the information by yourself....BE PRO-ACTIVE! I love you like Athena, but so many of you ARE NOT acting as advocates for yourself. Make sure you have read pages 211-220 in your text, and pages 201-207!

2. I won't see you on Monday, due to having a district meeting, but I look forward to visiting with you on Wednesday!



HAILEY B.,
This is for you, cute kid! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. I venerate the fact that you communicated with me prior to leaving. I'm sorry that our schedules did not mesh!

1. Please focus on the "Appearance vs. Reality" box on the handout that I gave you. That is "your" motif! Consider THREE examples from THE ODYSSEY that would fall under that particular category! Record the example, and then, in addition, locate text, using your book to support the example. Please let me know if you need further explanation. You are welcome to text me....Tanycia has my number!
2. In addition, please read pages 207-210 and 220-229!
3. I would also recommend watching the following clips from THE ODYSSEY...use YouTube....
Scylla and Carybdis
The battle in the Great Hall

Big Hugs,
KC

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...