I hope you had a great weekend. Please make sure you are in class on Thursday! If you missed class, we completed the following:
- If you find a section of text confusing then you would underline it using BROWN.
- If you are able to make a connection to your own life then you would underline that section of text using your PURPLE.
- Another way to annotate is by asking QUESTIONS about the text. RED is the color you will use for this annotation.
- If text gives you a different perspective then GREEN is your annotation color.
- ORANGE is the color you will use if you come across text that you find interesting
- YELLOW (i'm using black here, so you can SEE IT).....if you come across a vocab word that you do not know, then underline it using YELLOW!