Sunday, March 15, 2009

The first day of "The Odyssey"

Dear Mythology Kids,
Welcome to The Odyssey, by Homer. We started on this amazing piece of literature on Thursday. As part of your homework assignment, I asked that you read pages 211-224 in your textbook. You will not have a quiz over this information until Wednesday. I gave each student a "storyboard," which is an effective way of "breaking" the epic "a part" so that you can understand it better when you actually read it. If you did miss class on Thursday, please make sure that you obtain this information from someone that was present that day.

DON'T FORGET THAT THE BACCHUS BASH is schedule for Tuesday, March 24th. Each student was given a food assignment, in addition to their "Birthday Card" assignment. Please visit with me when you return to school so that I can show you examples of the "Birthday Card."

I will visit with you soon.
Cheers,
Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...