Friday, March 6, 2009
"Quest will be on Tuesday......"
Dear Mythology Kids,
Don't forget that your "Quest" covering The Iliad is Tuesday. In addition, the revision for your "Movie Essay" is due on Tuesday, as well. To prepare for your "quest," I would do the following:
1. Read through all of the handouts for each character.
2. Complete the light green character sheet that I gave you in class the day we started the presentations. Fill in information about each character without the use of the handouts. Doing this will let you know which characters you need to study more than others.
3. Review all of the quotes given to you by each group.
4. Make sure you have read pages 185-210 in your textbook.
5. Don't miss class on Tuesday!
Don't forget to move your clocks back one hour this weekend!
Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...
Dear Mythology Students, Norse Mythology are the stories of the Scandanavian people . The Norse were extremely skilled at sea faring ; co...
Dear Mythology Students , I welcome you to the land of gods and goddesses, where logic does not exist, only the idea that some where i...
Dear Mythology Kids, Enjoy your LONG WEEKEND, cute kids, but work on your monologue assignment due on Thursday, Feb. 23rd! What did you m...