"Luck favors the mind that is prepared."
The above quote is by Louis Pasteur. If you aren't familiar with Pasteur he was the French scientist credited with identifying the science of Microbiology. He also discovered a cure for Rabies. He clearly was a clever gentleman, and I would agree that his quote has merit!
"LUCK FAVORS THE MIND THAT IS PREPARED!"
1. What is being depicted in this ancient sketch. You should mention the male
and female by name.
2. Identify this lovely lady. The fruit she is holding is a strong clue as to her identity.
6. Identify this Greek god (Greek and Roman names, please).
8. Identify the human character in this sketch (Greek and Roman names, please).
10. What is this? Identify the characters associated with this symbol and in what capacity. How is this ancient symbol relevant to people living in the 21st century?
11. Identify this character. Explain why he is in this unfortunate circumstance.
14. Identify this character, and then explain her story. You should mention two gods in your response, one is a male the other female.
I am happy to give you extra-credit if you choose to "take on" the role of a Greek character we have studied as your Halloween persona. Take a picture, and then send me a copy of it; it's that simple. If you need some ideas, please feel free to ask me....happy creating!
This is your third section of images.