Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If you missed class on Wednesday, September 8th...

Dear Mythology Students,

If you missed class on Wednesday, you will need to do the following:


HOMEWORK:
1. Visit with someone else regarding your "HANDOUT" assignment. Each student was given one of the 13 Olympians to research. In addition, I gave each student information regarding their particular god. Your assignment requires that you have a minimum of two sources (I gave one to each student), and then you are to locate another source (Internet, your book, etc.) A valid website is "ENCYCLOPEDIA MYTHICA." This assignment is due on Friday. You should have two copies of your handout. One will be used in class, the other will be given to me. In addition, please make a copy of your additional source (the Internet, book, etc. ), as I want to see the other source you used to obtain information.


TYLER ZAMORA! Your god is Hephaestus. I have included instructions for the assignment outside my door, and the information that I am providing for you.
2. Please read pages 24-36 in your book. The section is entitled "The Olympians."

3. Your next QUIZ will occur on Tuesday, September 14th. The quiz will cover the Greek and Roman names, symbols and domains of the gods. START reviewing now.....

I look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Cheers,
Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...