Friday, January 28, 2011

We "played Hercules" with the Wee-Wolves!

Dear Mythology Kids,

If you missed class, I am so sorry! We had so much fun sharing our stories with the Wee-Wolves! This is what we completed in class:

1. I explained your "DESKTOP Teaching Assignment." If you missed class, PLEASE COME SEE ME, as the assignment is fun, but you need to see how it is accomplished. The assignment is due on Thursday, Feb. 3rd.
2. I then identified the mosaics that were selected from each class...WELL DONE! All of them will be on display in the library for the next two weeks.
3. We then took a few minutes to dress in our costumes and then we headed to the wee-wolves! I will post the pictures when I return home. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

Enjoy your weekend!
Cheers,
Kori

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...