Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome Back from HUMAN RIGHTS DAY!


Dear Mythology Kids,

If you missed class on Tuesday, January 18th, 2011 you were introduced to the concepts of "Allusion" and "Reference," and the role of mythological allusions and references found in literary work. Please visit with a classmate in order to obtain this information.

I used Icarus as my focus for emphasizing how frequently references and allusions to mythology arise in literary work. This, of course, is due to the fact that universal themes are always prevalent within the myths; therefore, audiences of all types can connect with the themes that are used.
HOMEWORK:
1. Your Mythological Allusions assignment is due on Wed., Jan. 26th. If you missed class, please visit with a friend and then stop by and chat with me, so that I can give you the explanation sheets  for your assignment.
 
2. Don't forget that your story book is due on Monday, January 24th. If you would like me to laminate it for you then I need the finished product on THURSDAY, JANUARY 20th BEFORE B1.
Cheers,
Crampton
 
Cheers, Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...