Dear Mythology Kids,
1.We completed the characters associated with Heracles/Hercules today in class! Your QUIZ covering the characters will take place on THURSDAY, November 17th!
2. We started the characters associated with Odysseus (Lotus-eaters, Polyphemus and the Laestragonias). I would anticipate a quiz covering Odysseus on Monday the 21st!
3. Each student received their peer review concerning their nature myth. Students were asked to revise the myth based upon the suggestions given to them from peers. THE REVISION for their nature myth is due on MONDAY, November 21st!
Practice Quiz covering "Characters associated with Heracles"
1."Stop acting so juvenile." _____________/_____________ (she has a Roman name)
2. "My car was stuck in the snow." _______________
3. We hate the sound of baby rattles. _______________
4. French, German, Latin, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Turkish, Arabic...the list could reach 100. __________________
5. While at the beach, a crab bit my heel (labor). ______________
6. "Hey, boss, you taste like chicken." ______________
7. Apollo is our master . ______________
8. Golden horns and bronze hooves _____________
9. Apples are a precious gift that must always be guarded ______________
10. "What a beautiful fur coat you have."
"Thank-you, it's made of steal." _________________
11."I would have gladly given him my belt." __________________
12. "Love Potion" ____________
13. Foul Fowls ________________
14. Third and immortal wife of Heracles_____________/_____________
15. My blood is toxic _____________
16. I am suffering from cancer (labor) _______________.