Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday, Nove,ber 17th, 2011

Dear Mythology Kids,

If you missed class, we completed the following characters:
1. Aeolus
2. Circe
3. Tieresis
4. Sirens
5. We started on Scylla and Charybdis
6. We did not complete Calpyso


In order to stay on track, you still need to anticipate a quiz covering the characters associated with Odysseus. Each of you have a copy of the handout, so you have access to the information. I have included a practice quiz for you below.
PRACTICE QUIZ:


1. "Drugs! Enjoy them while they last." ______________
2. "Let's eat human kabobs for dinner. "______________
3. Odysseus and his crew helped themselves to my stores of cheese and milk.____________
4. "Do not eat the cattle of the sun god, Helios." _________________
5. God of the winds. _______________
6. We are "dying" to hear their song. __________________
7. My friend and I have a habit of not keeping our boyfriends for long. I've had six in the last few days, and she's had so many that I've lost count (any order).
7. ________________________ 8. _____________________
9. "You will set him free, or your little island will find itself at the bottom of Poseidon's sea. " ___________________
1o. "Let's see...what animal does your male psyche resemble the most." _____________
11. Comes to her island after the destruction of Odysseus' men. ______________

Take care and enjoy your weekend. I hope to see you on Monday; however, so much depend upon what happens with my mother.

Cheers,
Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...