Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wednesday, November 30th, 2011

 Dear Mythology Kids,

Your presentations were so well done. I appreciate your attention to detail in sharing the information about your particular characters with us! Your practice quiz for Friday's quiz is located below...good luck!

Cheers,
Crampton


PRACTICE QUIZ:

1. We have never known the benefits of youth. _____________ (we) ____________(hero)
2. I "own" a cement company. ____________ (I) ________________ (hero)
3. "Do you need some thread for your shoe?" _______________(character) ___________ (hero)
4. Because you abandoned my wife, I will make you forget the colors of black and white _____________ (my wife) _____________ (hero)
5. "My love for it is so full of bull." ___________ (associated monster) __________(hero)
6. My son and I are imprisoned in a labyrinth. ________________ (I) _______________ (hero)
7. I excel at creating decoy cows, mazes, and wings. __________( I) ___________(hero)
8. My mother is the guilty party. I am innocent of arrogance towards the gods. __________ (I) _____________ (hero)
9. I taught Achilles the art of warfare. ____________(I) ____________(hero)
10. I helped my true love collect the beauty of Persephone. _____________ (I)
11. I love roller-coasters because I value hanging upside down. __________(I) ____________ (hero)
12. "Nurse" of Contention _____________(nurse) ____________(hero)

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...