Monday, August 20, 2012

Welcome Back! Wednesday, August 22nd!

Welcome to the "Jungle"

Dear Mythology Students,

I welcome you to the land of gods and goddesses, where logic does not exist, only the idea that some where in the slime of cosmic confusion order becomes real. Was that poetic? TRANSLATION: Prepare yourself to learn ancient ideas and concepts that are bizarre; yet still relevant and valid in modern times. I welcome you to Mythology.

HOMEWORK for Friday, August 24th:
1. Disclosure Document
2. Supplies with USB drive, 3x5 cards, and markers (remember that the bandage for your mask is not required until I give you further instructions)

HOMEWORK for Tuesday, August 28th
3. "What is a Classic? "


I look forward to working with you this year.
Cheers,
Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...