Wednesday, September 10, 2008

GREECE TRIP 2009...."GREECE AND TURKEY BY SEA"


If you are seriously interested in going to Greece the summer of 2009, these of some of the amazing sights you will experience. I know many of you are concerned about the cost. Visit with me; I have some strong fundraising ideas that could assist you with paying for the trip.

This is the temple of Hephaestus/Vulcan located in Athens, Greece. It is a spectacular piece of architecture, as it still has its original roof. It was built in approximately 550 B.C.



This is a picture of myself and Jonathan standing in front of the Parthenon, Athena's Temple, in Athens, Greece.




This is most of the group that went to Greece this past June.



This was our cruise ship taken from the island of Santorini.

More to come.......

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...