Friday, April 17, 2009

I hope that Spring Break is going well for each of you!

Hi, Guys
I do hope that you are enjoying your Spring Break! For those of us who have stayed in Utah, we could have gone skiing! Oh well, we should NEVER COMPLAIN about water, as one day we may be without it. I will be excited to hear about your week off when I see you on Monday. You do realize that when you come back, we only have five weeks and then you will be ready to move on. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by.

Here is your practice quiz.....GOOD LUCK!

Cheers,
Crampton

Practice Quiz: Please choose the god that best fits each clue.

1. "It is so nice to meet you." ( What do you do when you first meet someone?) ____________
2. "Here kitty, kitty....." ________________
3. "The better to see you with, my dear." _________________
4. Malevolent, Mischievous, and Malicious _________________
5. "I love toy boats, especially if they can fold up and fit in my pocket." _____________
6. Salt water is excellent for my skin, because it acts as an exfoliate. _______________
7. He gave me a splitting headache. _______________
8. "Promise me that you won't lay a hand on him. " _________________
9. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." ______________
10. Black and White, Life and Death, Good and Evil _____________________

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...