This is an artists rendering of Yggdrasil. Make sure you discover who the following characters are and their role in Norse Mythology.
This is Jormungand; he is also known as the "world serpent."
This is Nidhogg. He is a dragon that lives in the world of the dead known as Niflheim. He chews on the root of Yggdrasil that supports this final world.
This is Odin: King of the Gods, Poetry, Battle, Wisdom. Make sure you learn more about
This is Thor: God of Farmers, thunder, protector of the gods.
1. I am Odin's "thought." _________________
2. I am Odin's "Memory." _________________
3. Mother to Balder; Friday; weaves the clouds ______________
4. Loves gold; hates war ____________________
5. Strong senses _________________
6. Trickster _______________
7. The end of the Norse World is called ______________
8. I have eight legs. _______________
9. Wednesday ______________
10. The "heaven" in the land of the gods is called ____________
11. Loki is our father 11.______________12.______________13.____________
14. I have a special hammer _______________
15. Apples are my favorite fruit. _________________
16. Well of past, present and future ____________________