Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome back from Spring Break!

Dear All,
I hope you had a wonderful break. You only have FIVE WEEKS until school ends, so do your best to end strong, and please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Okay...your homework for Wednesday is the following:
1. Your revision for your "Let's go to the Movies" essay is due on Wed.
2. Please read "Idun's Apples" pgs. 38-43
3. Please read "LOki's Evil Children and the binding of Fenrir." Pg. 33-37
4. Plan on a quiz covering #2 and #3.
5. Your favorite poem must be memorized and is due on April 28th. I gave everyone a handout explaining this assignment in class. Make sure you obtain the handout upon your return.

Also, if you missed class today (Monday), please make sure you are ready to take the quiz you given today on Wednesday.

Cheers,
Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...