Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NORSE PANTHEON APPLICATION QUIZ is scheduled for Friday!

Dear Mythology Students,

How are you doing? Realize that you only have 31 days remaining until you can don the "coat and hood of privilege" (your cap and gown). Hang in there, my fine young friends, as your "moment of glory" is quickly approaching.

If you missed class on Wednesday, we completed the following:
1. Discussed questions through the use of our annotation sheet regarding "War," "Wall" and "Loki's Evil Children"
2. Took Quiz and submitted Annotation sheet

HOMEWORK:
1. Application Quiz regarding the gods is Friday. Complete the "practice quiz" below. If you make flashcards for each of the gods you may use 3 on your quiz.

2. Select a "poetic piece" to share with the class on Thursday, April 22nd. Visit with me upon your return regarding more details about this assignment.

3. I will collect your Classical Mythology book on Tuesday, April 20th.

Practice Quiz: Please choose the god that best fits each clue.

1. "It is so nice to meet you." ( What do you do when you first meet someone?) ____________
2. "Here kitty, kitty....." ________________
3. "The better to see you with, my dear." _________________
4. Malevolent, Mischievous, and Malicious _________________
5. "I love toy boats, especially if they can fold up and fit in my pocket." _____________
6. Salt water is excellent for my skin, because it acts as an exfoliate. _______________
7. He gave me a splitting headache. _______________
8. "Promise me that you won't lay a hand on him. " _________________
9. "If I could only relive my youth again." ______________
10. Black and White, Life and Death, Good and Evil _____________________

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...