Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Oral Quiz and the Mead of Poetry

Dear Mythology Kids,

I hope you have a wonderful weekend; I look forward to seeing you (those of you attending) at Prom.

ORAL QUIZ:
For those of you that missed class on Tuesday, April 20th, we participated in a "Socratic Discussion," otherwise known as "Oral Quiz. " You are welcome to take the quiz orally with me, but this must take place on Monday, April 26th during lunch.

MEAD OF POETRY:
We shared our favorite "poetic" works on Thursday, April 22nd. The "Mead of Poetry" was available for each student to taste. If you missed class, then you need to be prepared to share your piece on Monday, April 26th.


I will see you on Monday!
Cheers,
Crampton

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...