I hope you are enjoying your "Snow Day!" I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday. If you missed class on Thursday, we completed the following:
1. Journal #10: "Introduction to The Odyssey"
Students were asked to identify 7-10 aspects from their reading assignment entitled "Introduction to The Odyssey" that they found fascinating.
2. We then continued with The Odyssey storyboard;we will complete it on Tuesday.
3. We also viewed a section from the film The Odyssey pertaining to Lacoon and the Trojan Horse.
HOMEWORK:1. Please read pages 203-210 in your textbook starting with "Paris was no great loss......"
2. Please read page 2210-229 in your textbook.
3. Please read, annotate/notate (7-10 only BLACK and then another color of your choosing) the texts that were given to you last class period. If you missed class, then I would ask a friend if you can make a copy of their information.
REMEMBER THAT ALL MISSING WORK NEEDS TO BE MADE UP BY THE 18th!