Saturday, March 19, 2011

WELCOME TO THE BACCHUS BASH!

Dear Mythology Kids,
If you missed class, we completed the following:
1. Everyone was introduced to the "Bacchus Bash" which will take place on Tuesday, March 29. Everyone received the explanation for their "Birthday Card" assignment and a food assignment for the Bash. Please visit
with me if you missed class so that I can show you previous examples.

2. Each student received a copy of the question for their "take-home" quiz which is due on Monday.

3. Each student received a copy of the "Final Analysis" for Greek Mythology. Please visit with me upon your return so that I can give you a copy of this.

4. We then proceeded to take PART 2 of THE ODYSSEY quiz. When you return, you will need to visit with me about this.

URGENT! PLEASE REMEMBER TO HAVE YOUR MYTHOLOGY TEXT WITH YOU ON MONDAY, as we will begin NORSE MYTHOLOGY on MONDAY, and you will return your MYTHOLOGY BOOK for your NORSE TEXT!

I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING MAKE-UP WORK!

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...