STOP MISSING CLASS, cute kids! If you miss, then please return to class knowing what you missed! Communicate with me, check out the blog, or visit with a friend from class. YOU NEED TO BE PRO-ACTIVE, and if you need help, then please don't hesitate to ask! Remember that this is YOUR education!
1. We went to the library where everyone located a source for the handout assignment via the internet. REMEMBER THAT YOU NEED TWO SOURCES, the one I gave you in class, and the one you located today in the lab. BOTH NEED TO BE ANNOTATED FOR MONDAY!
2. We then took a practice quiz to help acclimate you for the official test over the Greek Pantheon, which will take place on Wednesday. Please come in to visit with me about the journal entry, so I can explain it to you.
3. We then completed obtaining all the information covering the Greek Pantheon.
1. Please read pages 24-36 in your book. Identify 3-5 points of interest for each god. Those of you that have your own book, should annotate within the book, and those of you that don't, then use a separate sheet of notebook paper. This is due on Monday!
2. Remember that your handout is due on MONDAY! Please read through the entire assignment, so you are clear on ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS. You need to make sure that the sources you use for information are annotated/notated.
3. You will have a TEST covering the GREEK PANTHEON on WEDNESDAY! I have included the practice test for you below. I would use a seperate sheet of paper.
PRACTICE TEST for "The Olympians" NOTE: I did not find an image of Hades that I felt was "accurate." Please be aware of this when taking your quiz. Good Luck..... REMEMBER THAT YOU SHOULD NOT USE YOUR NOTES for this assessment! USE THIS AS A PRE-TEST!
For each image, please identify the Greek and Roman names, the other symbols not present in the image, and all of the god's domains. Please follow this structure for each response.