Tuesday, October 6, 2015

PRACtiCE QUEST for Gods

PRACTICE QUIZ
(include Greek and Roman names for each question)
 1. Venerate, Vigil, Valuable, Vigilante, Volume, Viscous...I love words that begin with the letter V. ______________/______________
2. I would make an excellent "shop" teacher. ______________/___________
3. I have a PhD in Statistics. __________/______________
4. I am "President Obama" of the Olympians. _____________/____________
5. I directed a documentary film on grand larceny (look this up). ___________/____________
6. I would do well working in a floral shop, as I have a "magic touch" when it comes to flowers.

_____________/_______________
7. March is my favorite month. ____________/___________
8. I always "hit my mark." __________/_____________
9. I am responsible for desecrating a temple. ____________/_____________
10. Justify your response for #9 ____________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________
11. A trick was played to woo me, so "love can not live where there is no trust." ______/_____
12. Justify your response for #11. ____________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________
13. I failed to ask my wife's mother for her hand in "marriage." _________/_________
14. "Make me the most beautiful land animal." __________/____________

15. I gave my father a terrible headache the day I was born. ____________/___________
16. I was in the delivery room when my brother was born. ______________/______________
17. I am "cuckoo" for cuckoo birds_____________/_______________
18. "Beauty" is in the eye of the beholder. _______________/_______________
Justify your response for #18 ______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
19. Payment is needed to enter here. __________/__________
20. Two eagles "found" my truth 

Your FINAL exam!

Dear Mythology Kids, It's nice to "see" you again. Let me offer some "study guidance" for your final exam. Please ...