If you missed class on Monday, this was the scenario....
1. Everyone expected to take the quiz covering the Greek gods we had studied up to that point, but I noticed that the quiz had some questions on it that I didn't think were fair, so we postponed it until WEDNESDAY! It will happen on WEDNESDAY. It will cover ALL THE PANTHEON!
2. Students were given a new assignment. It is located in the homework section of your notebook. Locate the assignment called "Modern Day God." Please read the assignment. The essay portion is due on Friday, and the research portion is due on WEDNESDAY. Students were asked to located a minimum of TWO resources focusing on the person that will the point of comparison for the chosen god. Those sources need to be annotated for comparative points. IF YOU MISSED CLASS, PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH A FRIEND. Make sure you read the information regarding the assignment. IT IS IN YOUR NOTEBOOK!
3. We completed the information regarding Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, and Hermes. We will finish with Aphrodite and Ares on Wednesday.
1. "Sea Foam" is my name. ____________/____________
2. The Python must die. _______________/___________________
3. Justify your response for #2
4. The Parker Brothers, game makers by trade, received their talent from me. __________/___________
5. The Pythian games were held in honor of Hera. _____________/______________
6. Explain #5
7. I am the god of theives. ______________/_____________
8. Justify your response for #7.
9. Mercantile, Commercial, Commerce .______________/______________
10. Justify your response for #9.
I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Remember to have your TWO SOURCES with you for your "Modern Day God" essay.