Dear Mythology Kids,
STOP MISSING CLASS! MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN CLASS ON WED., MARCH 24th.
If you missed class on Monday, March 22nd, we completed the following:
1. Corrected your vocabulary quiz
2. Recorded and discussed the most interesting and most appalling aspects concerning Classical Mythology. Your response was submitted to me. Please visit with me upon your return so we can have you complete this assignment; I am genuinely interested in your thoughts.
3. Submitted your Odyssey Quiz
4. Distributed your Norse Mythology textbook and packet of information for the first two weeks of Norse Mythology.
1. Your "Ithaca Poem" and visual representation of your Ithaca are due on Tuesday, March 30th. The explanation for this assignment is in the make-up box. Start working on this assignment now, as you will be busy once we begin with Norse Mythology.
2. Please clean out your notebook. Retain the following handouts: Vocabulary, Nine Traits of a Hero, and Greek/Roman/Symbol and Domain handout for the Greek gods.