How could you connect the two articles to The Iliad? The first example could relate to "the apple for the fairest" and the second example could relate to Paris' abandonment.
Make sure you visit with me if you missed class!
2. We discussed the adaptation of Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief from book to script. In addition, students shared many of the inferences and predictions they recorded on their yellow sheet. Each student submitted their inference/predictions sheet along with their movie ticket.
HOMEWORK for Wednesday, March 3rd!
1. "Dateline Troy" is due on Wed., March 10th.
2. "Iliad Quest" will take place on Wed., March 3rd. There are 66 questions on your assessment.
- Part 1 (1-31): Quotes from your presentations and from The Iliad in your textbook (pgs. 185-200)
- Part 2: (32-35) Movie clips from the film Helen of Troy
- Part 3: (36-40) Images associated with significant events within the epic
- Part 4: (41-66) Events within The Iliad and The Odyssey
3. Complete your green sheet for extra-credit on your Quest.
REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!
I'll look forward to seeing you on Wed.