Dear Mythology Kids,
If you missed class on Wednesday, we spent our time researching in the library and completing our "Power Point " Organization" sheet.
If you missed class on Friday, we completed the following:
1. I gave each student who initially submitted a nature myth another student's paper to peer review. The peer review is due on Thursday! Each nature myth had a specific review form attached to it. If you missed class on Friday, please visit with me so I can give you the myth that you will review.
2. We then headed for the computer lab, where students work on developing their power points and handouts. PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING for your HOMEWORK:
1. Your assignment is due on Tuesday. You will need 36 copies of the handout.
2. Your power point needs to be saved to a USB which you will give to me on Tuesday.
3. Please come prepared with a solid understanding concerning your characters.
Cheers, cute kids! I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.